 Technic / 9793
Re: Demag cc12600 Crawler Crane
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam
Date:
Tue, 1 Apr 2003 19:51:43 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Chris Davis writes:
He's gonna need a lot of ballast to lift that boom....
I'm not worried about the ballast. The axles however, they worry me.

The ballast rigg is supported by wheels so than can bear heavy weights.
http://www.fahsstuv.com/images/Demag-CC12600-counterweight.jpg

I suppose you use 20 x 30 technic wheels?

Would it be possible to raise the ballast rigg or may the crane be
unbalanced then? Big challange!!

Dennis Bosman