 Technic / 9314
Re: what else could be done
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 18 Feb 2003 18:19:04 GMT

Geesh, not THIS discussion again :-)

Well, I guess it's about time for the "new parts wish list" to come back
around for discussion!

• Bring back threaded axels in different sizes (I know non-Lego threaded
nylon shafts are available, so this is for the purists :-)
• A small bearing assembly for large wheels (sorta like this:
http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItem.asp?P=bb74 but more simple- just for
bearing support so the wheel won't slide off your axle or wobble too much)
• 1x2, 1x3, 1x4 Liftarms with all smooth holes
• 1x4 studless beams with all smoth holes
• 1x3 traditional Technic beam

In lugnet.dear-lego, Paul Krieg writes:
Hello,
I would like to see:
A female towball pin to fit on an axle.

Ditto to that. Plus a variation that uses a friction peg to be fitted in a
smooth hole.

Always wishing...

-TJ