 Technic / 9313
Re: Moc: Digger
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.loc.se
Date:
Tue, 18 Feb 2003 18:01:44 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Tobbe Arnesson writes:
OK, so I can't figure out how that thing works...

I won't try to explain it. Actually, I don't think I fully realize it, and
would benefit greatly from seeing a model in action.

Try studying this image:
http://stripmine.org/wwwboard/stripmine/uploads/super_front_4.jpg

It shows a break-down of the components and how they move. It's quite
interesting.

-TJ