 Technic / 9234
Re: Moc: Digger
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.loc.se
Date:
Tue, 11 Feb 2003 23:27:21 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Pehter Abrahamsson writes:
Since I do not have any pneumatic left for the moment I have made a
modell from the 50:s wirecontroled diggers.

After having seen one irl I was amazed by the control the digger have.
Must say that after some practice you can have really precision on the arm.

2 old style motors pulls the threads.

Hi Pehter, thats really nice! I think Meccano also did a few like that too,
I know I did one in LEGO when I was a kid [1] that I showed at school -
about grade 4 or 5 I think.

Keep up the good work!

ROSCO

[1] I wish someone had thought to photograph some of the models I made when
I was a kid...