 Technic / 8528
Re: Making a model of an real life car
Newsgroups:
lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 27 Nov 2002 16:46:20 GMT

Ok, now I've found some sites that have pictures of the actual car I want to
build a model of.
Here you can see some pictures from when they constructed the car:
http://home.online.no/~smpeders/ind-itg.htm

Here you can see some details from the car:
http://www.bjergkobing.dk/itg/detaljer.htm

As you all see on the pictures, the car has LOT of details, so it can not be
a 6-wide car... more like a 20-wide car.

Here you can see the car already made in Lego:
http://www.bjergkobingspillet.dk/il_tempo_lego.JPG

And if you make an exact search on google.com after "Il Tempo Gigante" you
got a hole lot more pages full with info about the car. Mostly in Norwegian
or Danish.

Here you can see some more pictures of the car and there are even comments
in English:
http://www.caprino.no/e/pages/car.html

Regards
Øyvind Steinnes

"Øyvind Steinnes" <senniets@online.no> wrote in message
Hello,

I've never tried this before, so could anyone give me some tip about • making
a scale model in Lego of an actual car?

I have pictures, movies, games, and lots of other info about the car, but
don't know where to start and what I have to look for specially...

I do not have pictures right here and now that I can present you.
Same as the video since the video is on an copyrighted DVD...

But I can give a hint; it is a racing car made in Norway  :)

Regards
Øyvind Steinnes