 Off-Topic / Debate / 18448
Re: Making a model of an real life car
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sat, 30 Nov 2002 09:33:15 GMT

"Tobbe Arnesson" <StPnAtM@lotek.nu> writes:

Cool, I had no idea I could translate Danish :) Must be 'cause I
mostly hear it spoken and I can hardly hear what they say. Same goes
with sothern Swedes (Skåningar).

I work in a Nordic company, and my experience is that people from Norway
have an advatage when speaking in Scandinavian forums: They can
understand both Swedish and Danish.  Danes, on the other hand, can
usually not understand the other Scandinavian languages that well, and
they can seldom understand if the speaker is Swedish or Norwegian.
Whenever I am in Copenhagen, people think I'm from Sweden.  :-(

I suppose this is due to the fact that Norwegians generally watch
Danish and Swedish programs on the television.

Fredrik