 Technic / 8527
Re: a few 8431 & general pneumatics questions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 27 Nov 2002 14:22:19 GMT

Is this what I am supposed to have?
Am I supposed to have anything else?

Verify with the inventory here:
http://peeron.com/inv/sets/8431-1

What are the extra parts for? (the alternate model?)

Most Technic models come with an alternative model and sometimes it uses parts
not used in the main model. My suggestion is build that one too. According to
Jennifer Clark the alternative model is the highlight of this set:
http://news.lugnet.com/technic/?n=7380

Best,
/Tobbe
http://www.lotek.nu