 Technic / 7380
Re: 4 wheel drive, 4 wheel steering
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 30 Apr 2002 11:11:53 GMT

The only other sets with 4 wheel steering that I know of is 8660
Arctic rescue unit, 8446 Crane Truck / Monster Crane Truck and 8830
Rally 6-wheeler but they all have 6 wheels total.

There is also the 8460 crane. I recently made one of these from the
Brickshelf scans (red instead of yellow :-) and while it is an excellent
model in most respects, I found the pneumatic control of the boom a bit
naff. IMHO the system used on the older 955 crane is better, if less
compact.

The alternative model in the 8460 set is great I think.

Jennifer