 Technic / 7866
Re: I need technic!!!!!!!!!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sat, 3 Aug 2002 04:34:47 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Allan Portillo writes:

What would you like to see be turned into a big technic set?

"new" space shuttle (discontinued in real life--wedge-shape), Starships &
mecha, airplanes (could use military stuff w/o guns/missles etc. to avoid
"military" feel--just cutting edge aerospace stuff), boats/ships (coast guard
cutter-not really 'weapons-y' military), more construction & farm vehicles,
concept/real cars [e.g. black humvee :)] at Technic fig scale

I'd personally like to see technic-fig scale sets that combine the
functionality of technic, AND the panels & detail of model team.  Hmm,
'ModelTech'?-I claim credit for the name ;).

I'm already doing my own buildings at technic-fig scale (& hope to post
relatively soon):  church, machine shop w/ motorized machines, restaurant (in
progress), & town hall.  Only machine shop is furnished so far.

Jeff