 Technic / 7851
7850  |  7852
Subject:
I need technic!!!!!!!!!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 2 Aug 2002 11:38:07 GMT

I get the funny feeling that the technic line is going down the pan. Technic
is my favorite line that lego has produced. Is there any way we can restore
the technic line to it's former glory. I do hope that lego are working on
some large technic sets for the coming years very much so.

What would you like to see be turned into a big technic set?