 Technic / 7873
Re: I need technic!!!!!!!!!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sat, 3 Aug 2002 12:02:44 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Bill Blackmer writes:
I would agree here. The last few years have all been large car kits.

I think there could be more construction equipment.

I think we could have large and complex farm equipment also.

Yeah. I can see a combine harvister with all those conveyors inside moving
around and a transmission. Hey, maybe it could even mow the lawn (i'm being
serious)

I love the space shuttle (8480) I think they could do a large Saturn V
Rocket.

That would be a good subject for modelteam I think, All those bulk white peices.

I would really love something with GREEN (1x12, 1x14, 1x16 technical
bricks)

There are lots of possibilities. An RV or a truck and a trailer would be
nice instead of another car.

There could be alot of nice functions there, like a motorised trailer unhook
type thing and pnuematics lirting the rear wheels when the trailer is unhooked.

Farm equipment (for example) may look and sound like old hat. Just think
of all the complex farm equipment they could build kits for. It's not
the SUBJECT it's the BUILDING that FUN.

Agreed

Sorry about the sentence structure and spelling I am writing this as the
airplane bumps around in the sky.

Bill Blackmer

gotta love business class 8^)