 Technic / 7859
Re: I need technic!!!!!!!!!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sat, 3 Aug 2002 00:05:22 GMT

In my opinion, the problem is in 19999, 2000 and 2001 the large technic sets
have all been cars and the market may have got board of this. Maybe if they
came out with somthing different yet offer great functionality then technic
would get very popular again. For instance a 3 or 4 foot helicopter where
the main rotorblade can tilt and change their pitch and the tail rotor can
also change pitch via foot pedals. Or a backhoe grader (haven't seen a
technic one of them in 13 YEARS). The point is what made technic sets so
popular was that each year the large technic models had new functions that
had never been done before (like the 8880 supercar with it's 4 wheel
everything, that's why it was so popular).