 Technic / 676
Re: Thoughts on 8448 (compared to 8880)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 4 Jan 2000 16:23:28 GMT

Dave Baum wrote in message ...

Final verdict...

8448 is a worthy successor to the 8880 Supercar.  Although its drive train
and steering are simpler, it adds several new dimensions including
hydraulics, a transmission with reverse, and some really nice
'sculpting'.  I'm very pleased with the set, and am even considering
buying a second one for parts.

Dave Baum

    I did a very similar comparison to you, Dave. I agree with you! I am
lucky enough to own all of the auto chassis, and can honestly say they have
always come up with a worthy successor to the previous one.

    Great review!

Eric