 Technic / 707
Re: Thoughts on 8448 (compared to 8880)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 7 Jan 2000 03:27:50 GMT

In article <Fny2Mq.L3M@lugnet.com>, "Tim Rueger" <rueger@io.com> wrote:

Ah.  My "problem", then, is that I only buy interesting sets.  :^)

I truly admire Lego's design ingenuity, and I really like building
sets like 8880, 8480, 8868, etc., just to admire their techniques.

I had that same problem too - basically I decided to "sacrifice" my 8480
to make it bulk parts.  Plus any small or mid-sized set (8440, etc) winds
up as bulk.  I can still build it if I want - in fact picking the parts
from my sorted bins is a lot faster than building from a single boxed
set.  I just decided that keeping *everything* in its own box was
seriously cramping my creativity.

Dave Baum

--
reply to: dbaum at enteract dot com