 Technic / 698
Re: Thoughts on 8448 (compared to 8880)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 5 Jan 2000 04:07:26 GMT

dbaum@spambgoneenteract.com (Dave Baum) writes:
8880 is so high it almost looks ready for some off-roading.

Yeah, it's about as high off the ground as a real Diablo *without*
accounting for scale.  However, IIRC, totally compressing the springs
brings the tires right up to the edge of the wheel wells...
I took pictures of my modified version in grass so that it wouldn't look
so high off the ground :)
--Bram

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
Try it today - there's no risk!  For your FREE software, visit:
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.