 Technic / 693
Re: Thoughts on 8448 (compared to 8880)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 5 Jan 2000 23:15:28 GMT

On Tue, 4 Jan 2000 05:50:03 GMT, dbaum@spambgoneenteract.com (Dave
Baum) wrote:

    After building the 8448 I decided I just had to have the 8880, so
I got one and I also like the technical workings of it much better.  I
like the overall look of the 8448 better, so when I have time I'm
going to try to put the 8448 body on my 8880 chassis, for the ultimate
supercar!   It looks like a pretty simple project actually.  I will
probably also switch in the 8448 Engine, I like that looks of it
better.  Switching the 6-speed into the 8880 would be neat too, but
probably tough.  If  any of this has been done by someone already, I
would love to see it.

Thomas