 Technic / 6370
Re: Lego competitions just like Robotica?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 10 Jan 2002 10:14:36 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Rob Hendrix writes:

I've been thinking along the same lines you have about a competition.  I
have also been wondering about the possibility of getting better results
from the radio/ir(?) controlled Manas.  Anybody shelled out the 90 bucks on
those yet?

Check http://news.lugnet.com/loc/au/?n=7330

ROSCO