 Robotics / 16970
Re: Lego competitions just like Robotica?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 10 Jan 2002 03:19:42 GMT

hello !

I live in dunkerque (FRANCE) and we want to organize a robotic competition.
Like 36 hours in challenge. Nobody know the challenge before the
competition.

But we don't know if that can be possible cause we don't know if we have
time and person

thanks

nanobapt

"la cuillère n'existe pas"