 Technic / 6103
Re: 8448 gearing problems
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 12 Nov 2001 12:39:05 GMT

"DC" == Daniel Crichton <danielc@helio.co.uk> writes:
DC> When putting the car in first and pushing it forwards (without any
DC> motors attached) the gearbox clicks badly, and does the same if
DC> reverse and pushing it backwards.

Well, I definitely did not have any such problems with my 8448, so my
guess would be that some gear or other is blocked somewhere. Have
another go.

Good luck,

Johannes.
--
"And now I'm glad I didn't know; The way it all would end, the way it all
would go; Our lives are better left to chance, I could have missed the pain;

Self-professed nerd of Mathematics and Computer Science.