 Technic / 566
Re: I got a defective part!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 29 Dec 1999 12:28:50 GMT

Tony Priestman <Tony@you-rang.demon.co.uk> wrote in message
news:iMt3oFA2Gea4Ewt2@you-rang.demon.co.uk...
On Wed, 29 Dec 1999, Selçuk <teyyareci> (<FnHwD9.Jt8@lugnet.com>) wrote
at 09:15:30

Yes, this is weird but not so much as in the case that I faced with in • RTL
in 1998. Some guy from Australia (note the distance) stated in a message • to
RTL that while he was building his barcode truck, he noticed that, when • he
attach a 1x2 45 degree inverse slope on top a 1x1 brick since it was
required in a step, the inverse slope popped out repeatedly. Although • they
are symmetrical, i.e.. there is another couple of the same parts, only • one
of them had this problem. Strange part of that, I faced with the same
problem, with the exact same pieces, at the exact same step, but in • Turkey!

Consistency is more important than quality?
--
Tony Priestman

Actually, my reply to the above mentioned message of RTL was starting with,
IIRC, "Wow!..What a repeatability!.."

Selçuk