 Technic / 551
Re: I got a defective part!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 28 Dec 1999 09:45:34 GMT

I've received an Aerial Enforcer (8444) as a early gift for the new year,
and the two new 90 degree angle beams used in its nose are having different
shades of blue. I didn't see anything like that up to this time, even
between bricks from sets one is 15 years older than the other, providing
that both are unused.

Selçuk

Frederick Paepke <paepkef@net-link.net> wrote in message
I got my first defective part a few weeks ago. It was a 12 or 16 stud
beam with a little excess ABS on one side. Not very critical for me
since I already had a bunch of the same piece.

Not too bad. One defective part out of thousands.

Fred.

"John Matthews" <jmatthew@columbus.rr.com> wrote:

I bought a 8252 Beach Buster for my nephew this Christmas.  To my dismay • as
we were building the set together, we found that one part, the 'Technic
Steering Arm with Connector (MLCad name)' had a defect.  It had a molded
'preconsumer' part coming out of one of the connectors, rendering it
useless.  Lucky for my nephew, I had another specimen of the part in a • gift
that my wife got for me and we were able to complete his model.

Has anyone else experienced this sort of problem?

Just wondering,

John Matthews

P.S.  Build On!