 Technic / 552
Re: I got a defective part!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 28 Dec 1999 13:23:19 GMT

"SG" == Selçuk <teyyareci> <sgore@nospam.superonline.com> writes:

SG> I've received an Aerial Enforcer (8444) as a early gift for the new year,
SG> and the two new 90 degree angle beams used in its nose are having different
SG> shades of blue. I didn't see anything like that up to this time, even
SG> between bricks from sets one is 15 years older than the other, providing
SG> that both are unused.

I've certainly seen that before; slightly different tints of blue or
even red, I believe.

I recently got hold of a 8862 Backhoe Grader that came with one yellow
1 x 6 plate that had some slight black swirls on it, as if there still
was some black paint in the machine when they were switching over to
yellow ones. Arguably a defective piece, but I think I'll keep it as a
curiosity.

SG> Selçuk

Johannes.
--
"Do unto others as they have done to you
Nuclear warfare shall lay us to rest" - Metallica

Self-professed nerd of Mathematics and Computer Science.