 Technic / 545
Re: I got a defective part!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sun, 26 Dec 1999 09:17:17 GMT

"John Matthews" <jmatthew@columbus.rr.com> writes:

Has anyone else experienced this sort of problem?

I once (like 15 years ago) got a defective LEGO part.  It was a 14 teeth
bevel gear which seemed to have an insufficient amount of ABS injected,
making it useless.  Of course, LEGO consumer service are more than happy
to replace defective parts like that.

Overall, I'd say the LEGO Company has very good quality controls.

Fredrik