 Technic / 5296
Re: Technic Parallel-Motor Assembly Question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 22 Jun 2001 12:49:41 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Ross Crawford writes:
In lugnet.technic, Gaurav Thakur writes:

and am planning on using six to eight of the old 9V non-geared motors to do
this.

Six to eight! you really are raving mad! :-)

I found that 2 motors from 1 battery box did increase torque, though not by
heaps. But there's nothing stopping you connecting multiple battery boxes in
parallel too - just gotta be careful you always switch them on & off together!

So are you saying then, that 2 motors with 2 battery boxes gives the most
torque? Because I was led to beleive it didn't matter.

Steve