 Technic / 5233
RE: 120 degree connector
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 13 Jun 2001 20:59:07 GMT

Chris Phillips writes:
Couldn't you use an equilateral triangle to construct a 120-degree angle?

Here's another way to construct an equilateral triangle where you attach to
the sides (120 degrees apart)
You can of course use hinge plates instead.  If you attach technic plates,
you could then attach technic beam holes to the technic plate holes.
--Bram

Bram Lambrecht
bram@cwru.edu
http://home.cwru.edu/~bxl34/