 Technic / 5227
Re: 120 degree connector
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 13 Jun 2001 16:47:47 GMT

"Rob Stehlik" <robbby31@hotmail.com> writes:

Another thing I noticed was that many of the wheels have 6 hole
patterns, and so the holes are 60 degrees apart, so I might be able
to do something with them.

If you can't use the three spoked plate, I would go for one of the
wheels.  How about the small pulley?  It is probably the smallest
circular part you can find with six holes, with a 3 unit diameter and
1/2 unit thickness.

Fredrik