 Technic / 5242
Re: 120 degree connector
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 14 Jun 2001 12:36:16 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Bram Lambrecht writes:

Here's another way to construct an equilateral triangle where you attach to
the sides (120 degrees apart)
You can of course use hinge plates instead.  If you attach technic plates,
you could then attach technic beam holes to the technic plate holes.
--Bram

Wow! I like this idea! I have tons of those hinge plates from the 8880 supercar.
Rob