 Technic / 4991
Re: How to strengthen friction peg?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 18 May 2001 19:28:17 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Tobbe Arnesson writes:
Hmmm... Let me see if I can be clearer. I have a hard time with verbal
explainations. I suggest that you look at the picture while reading this.

The dat file made it all clear, missed it first time!

Thanks!

/Tobbe

http://www.arnesson.nu/lotek/

Ya, I need to clear that up. All of my rendered images have a DAT file of
some sort that you can download, but I don't think I mention it anywhere.

It's on my list of things to do.... somewhere.... :)

-Duane