 Technic / 4988
Re: How to strengthen friction peg?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 18 May 2001 19:14:10 GMT

On Fri, 18 May 2001 15:44:37 GMT, "Kenneth A. Drumm Ph.D."
<arcanamachi@netzero.net> wrote:

Steve, try here: http://www.geocities.com/legobothq/tips-joints.htm , this
really
works!
Note this is my second post because nobody said anything about it.

Saw it first time, won't comment on it this time around either ,)

/Tobbe

http://www.arnesson.nu/lotek/