 Technic / 4855
Re: Technic "Ball and Axle" part question.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 4 May 2001 18:23:19 GMT

In lugnet.general, Jason Julich writes:
By the way, the link you posted was a dead end, I got an “error (404): URL
missing”, message.

Okay, I see the problem. Try it without the "p" on the end:
http://w3.one.net/~hughesj/technica/registry/throw/throw_1.html

This is in Jim Hughes' web site "Technica". If you're not familiar, he has
an excellent reference on technic parts. The link above goes to the "Joints"
section of the "Throwbots" parts.

The main address for the site is:
http://w3.one.net/~hughesj/technica/technica.html

T. J.