 Technic / 4537
  looking for inventories of 8064 & 9v power pack

I am looking for an inventory of the 8064 electric universal set and also the 9v power pack (87xx I think) that has the old non geared motor. Basicly I am looking for sets that use this motor that I have all (mabie in different colors...) of the (...) (23 years ago, 10-Apr-01, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.db.inv)

  Re: looking for inventories of 8064 & 9v power pack

(...) I think these are the sets that include this motor: 8064 (1) 8094 (2) 8480 (1) 8485 (3) 8720 (1) 8868 (1) 8720 basically includes the motor parts, two electric plates, a bunch of gears, rubber belts and axles, along with a few short gray (...) (23 years ago, 11-Apr-01, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.db.inv)

  Re: looking for inventories of 8064 & 9v power pack

(...) Take a look at Brickshelf. The instructions are there, so you can see what parts go into it. (...) Take a look at (URL) can clearly see what parts come with the 9V power pack in this picture. Fredrik (23 years ago, 11-Apr-01, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.db.inv)

  Re: looking for inventories of 8064 & 9v power pack

(...) I am aware of that, the problem is that 8064 is a universal set & presumably therefore no model uses all of the parts so how would you suggest I do it? One idea might be to inventory each model seperatly then examine the lists and, for each (...) (23 years ago, 11-Apr-01, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.db.inv)

  Re: looking for inventories of 8064 & 9v power pack

(...) Why do you need the inventory for the whole of the set, anyway? If what you want to do is to build one of the models, you can just check if you have the parts needed for that model. Fredrik (23 years ago, 11-Apr-01, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.db.inv)

  Re: looking for inventories of 8064 & 9v power pack

(...) I need an inventory of the whole set so that I can identify what parts I dont have that are needed for an 8064 so that I can obtain them. (23 years ago, 11-Apr-01, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.db.inv)

  Re: looking for inventories of 8064 & 9v power pack

(...) have (...) Hi Jonathon If you build the 4 models in the instructions, re-using parts if you've already used them, or adding from your collection as required, you should end up with a close approximation of the set's inventory. I doubt if Lego (...) (23 years ago, 12-Apr-01, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.db.inv)

  (canceled)

  Additional set with old-style 9v motor

(...) Don't forget set 8082. Includes one micromotor, one non-geared regular 9-v motor, 2 polarity witches and plenty of cable. This set can sometimes be picked up at Ebay for ok prices and is pretty useful for all walks of technic activity. (23 years ago, 12-Apr-01, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.db.inv)

  Re: looking for inventories of 8064 & 9v power pack

(...) You said that what you wanted was to obtain experience as to how the motor can be used. So why don't you just start building one of the models in the 8064 and see how far you get? You don't actually need to build all the models included there. (...) (23 years ago, 12-Apr-01, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Additional set with old-style 9v motor

(...) Arg...thanks for pointing that out. Pretty stupid of me to leave that one out, considering I have it...LOL Anyway this is a very nice set for parts: it contains the 9V motor and micromotor as you said, 6 electric cables of various lengths (2 (...) (23 years ago, 12-Apr-01, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.db.inv)