 Technic / 3182
Re: Any musical instrument?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 30 Nov 2000 00:35:24 GMT

You may be able to make an electronic keyboard using an RCX, but you'd have to
use some non-lego to get any decent range of notes....

ROSCO

In lugnet.technic, Amnon Silverstein writes:
Has anyone made a musical instrument out of Lego? I've searched around and I
haven't seen anything. I'm not sure what sort could be made. Lego isn't
air-tight enough for a wind instrument, it damps out vibration, it has nothing
bell-like, no obvious drum head. Has anyone thought of anything clever?