 Technic / 1875
Re: Throwbots 2 for $10 at Zany Brainy w/ coupon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sun, 6 Aug 2000 20:14:18 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Ran Talbott writes:
etoys currently has them at $2.99,  plus shipping ($3 per order,  plus 95
cents per item).  I didn't check to see whether they have the whole line,
because I already have all the ones I want.  It's a "clearance" sale,  so
there's a good chance that the latest ones aren't included.

Note:  they're not grouped together in the sale listings:  you'll have to
page past some K'nex to find all of them.

Ran

Thanks for the update, Ran.

With shipping and everything, however, it doesn't make sense to go through
eToys. I can have them all TODAY for $50 plus tax. Most Zany Brainy stores
don't care if you get more than two at once, and you DON'T have to bring in
the coupon. If you happen to get a store that is being a stickler, they all
have catalogs at the front, so you can go with a friend and get them all.

I'll post more on the kits themselves after I've built them all.

- Sean