 Technic / 1868
1867  |  1869
Subject:
Throwbots 2 for $10 at Zany Brainy w/ coupon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sat, 5 Aug 2000 01:25:11 GMT

As for Throwbots, I'm just starting to collect them.

Zany Brainy has them in
their 8/3/2000 catalog as 2 for $10 (Millenium and Blaster not included). You
must have a coupon for them, but most stores have extra catalogs with the
coupon on the back page.

If you go at least once a day, you could have all ten Throwbots for $50 versus
$59.90 or more.

I got both Spark and Electro (both purple and black kits). They blend together
very well.

From there, I'll probably get Scuba and Ski (blue kits), then Jet and Flare
(yellow), then Turbo and Amazon (teal & green), and finally Torch and Granite
(only two left).

If you can afford it, double up and get two of each...

- Sean