 Technic / 1873
Re: Throwbots 2 for $10 at Zany Brainy w/ coupon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sun, 6 Aug 2000 08:24:22 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Sean Harrington writes:

Zany Brainy has them in
their 8/3/2000 catalog as 2 for $10

etoys currently has them at $2.99,  plus shipping ($3 per order,  plus 95
cents per item).  I didn't check to see whether they have the whole line,
because I already have all the ones I want.  It's a "clearance" sale,  so
there's a good chance that the latest ones aren't included.

Note:  they're not grouped together in the sale listings:  you'll have to
page past some K'nex to find all of them.

Ran