 Technic / 1765
  Throwbots and Roboriders

I do not have any of these sets, but I was thinking of buying one. They are not that expensive (unless you look at the piece count- yikes!), and seem very fun to play with. If I get a Throwbot, I will probably get Amazon or Granite, if a Roborider, (...) (24 years ago, 11-Jul-00, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Throwbots and Roboriders

(...) I've got all of both lines, mostly because I'm a sucker for little robots. The RoboRiders are easier to play around with, since they are on wheels you just roll them around instead of worrying about posing them and stuff. But in the end they (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jul-00, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Throwbots and Roboriders

(...) An ironic choice of words, since I think it's the only one with 4 legs ;-) Granite certainly doesn't cut it as a pretend "fierce robo-warrior", but he does make a kinda-cute little dog. Maybe I'll put one one display as a Pit Droid Pet (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jul-00, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Throwbots and Roboriders

(...) Thats how I think of him. I just like his colours and unique appearance. Amazon would be fierce though, he is holding a sword. (24 years ago, 12-Jul-00, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Throwbots and Roboriders

(...) very (...) Granite, (...) I've got all of both lines, mostly because I'm a sucker for little robots. The RoboRiders are easier to play around with, since they are on wheels you just roll them around instead of worrying about posing them and (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jul-00, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Throwbots and Roboriders

(...) It (...) disc (...) One thing that is cool about the Throwbots line is that the non-throwing limbs are cool for mecha building. Check out what I've done with them on my website, Moonbase Io at (URL) . Todd Amacher (24 years ago, 13-Jul-00, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Throwbots and Roboriders

(...) Well, Granite's big limitation is that he's a four-legger. Arms and legs just make for more posability. At least Turbo has wheels and Electro has wings, Granite just has pickaxes that wack his own front legs. However, if you're going for a (...) (24 years ago, 14-Jul-00, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Throwbots and Roboriders

I now own all of the RoboRiders, and if I had to rate them, I'd do it in a couple of categories: In Overall Design: Swamp Power Frost Dust Onyx Lava In Part-Bashing (ability to use parts in other models): Power (yellow and black) Lava (red and (...) (24 years ago, 5-Aug-00, to lugnet.technic)

  Throwbots 2 for $10 at Zany Brainy w/ coupon

As for Throwbots, I'm just starting to collect them. Zany Brainy has them in their 8/3/2000 catalog as 2 for $10 (Millenium and Blaster not included). You must have a coupon for them, but most stores have extra catalogs with the coupon on the back (...) (24 years ago, 5-Aug-00, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Throwbots 2 for $10 at Zany Brainy w/ coupon

I thought you may want to know, flare is orange. (...) (24 years ago, 5-Aug-00, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Throwbots 2 for $10 at Zany Brainy w/ coupon

(...) etoys currently has them at $2.99, plus shipping ($3 per order, plus 95 cents per item). I didn't check to see whether they have the whole line, because I already have all the ones I want. It's a "clearance" sale, so there's a good chance that (...) (24 years ago, 6-Aug-00, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Throwbots 2 for $10 at Zany Brainy w/ coupon

(...) Thanks for the update, Ran. With shipping and everything, however, it doesn't make sense to go through eToys. I can have them all TODAY for $50 plus tax. Most Zany Brainy stores don't care if you get more than two at once, and you DON'T have (...) (24 years ago, 6-Aug-00, to lugnet.technic)