 Technic / 16801
  Where you all at?

Hi there! So I'm getting the gears running again and LUGNET has died, more or less. Where have all the Technic buffs gone to do their chit-chat? I've found this blog (URL) which keep me sort of in the loop... (15 years ago, 11-Feb-10, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Where you all at?

(...) Hi Tobbe, Long time, no talk ;o) (...) Pretty much indeed, except for some activity in CAD section, main reason why I'm still here... (...) Little more to offer (TBs is very good, but it's not a direct replacement!). NXTasy forum is vary (...) (15 years ago, 11-Feb-10, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Where you all at?

(...) :) I'm thinking to add a discussion forum to TechnicBRICKs for too long!... :( But actually hardly have the time to post what I'd like and have in queue, so a forum is just another item in the queue, as it would mean a considerable time (...) (15 years ago, 12-Feb-10, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Where you all at?

(...) TBs is not only a great source for information but the post comments are almost a forum by themselves. It's just a bit harder to stay up to date with everything because so far I haven't found a way of subscribing to comments without making one (...) (15 years ago, 12-Feb-10, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: Where you all at?

(...) I do most of my chatting at (URL) Eurobricks> which has a dedicated (URL) Technic> forum. There is a pretty good amount of posting and quite a few Technic fans post there, including myself. blakbird (15 years ago, 12-Feb-10, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: Where you all at?

(...) SPEAKING of TECHNIC... I noticed yesterday (thanks to your blog post on LEGO.com, actually, Erik), the The LEGO Group has stopped claiming TECHNIC as a trademark. Further, they're not insistent on fully capitalizing it any longer (I first saw (...) (15 years ago, 12-Feb-10, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: Where you all at?

(...) SPEAKING of TECHNIC... I noticed yesterday (thanks to your blog post on LEGO.com, actually, Eric), the The LEGO Group has stopped claiming TECHNIC as a trademark. Further, they're not insistent on fully capitalizing it any longer (I first saw (...) (15 years ago, 12-Feb-10, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: Where you all at?

In lugnet.technic, Joshua Delahunty wrote: <stuff> Sorry about that, hit the wrong button trying to fix the mistaken k's in Eric's name, and caused a double post. Went ahead with the fixes to show I realized they were the wrong spelling. :-/ -- (...) (15 years ago, 12-Feb-10, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: Where you all at?

(...) I'll sign up there then, thanks! (15 years ago, 15-Feb-10, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: Where you all at?

As far as I know, "LEGO Technic" is not a registered trademark by LEGO, and thus it has been decided to write it as "Technic" which means without capital letters. If you remember old logo, used also lowercase letters. Don't know however, why TLG has (...) (15 years ago, 17-Feb-10, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: Where you all at?

(...) The LEGO Group used to claim TECHNIC as a trademark, as recently as 2006 (that I could find online). We've always used it in all caps (as well as BIONICLE, BTW) on LUGNET (such as in the set database) because it was the proper way to write it (...) (15 years ago, 18-Feb-10, to lugnet.technic, FTX)