 Technic / 16538 (-20)
  Re: Technicopedia Update

(...) OK, round 3. The black background is just due to the fact that I rendered it with an alpha channel so it is transparent. My animation software made this black by default, but it is easy to change. So with that in mind.... I've made a new one (...) (16 years ago, 14-Dec-08, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: Technicopedia Update

(...) Understood, it's just that I thought: When we *have* a 360 view, it would be nice to be able to look at it in my own time :-) (...) I like it. Of course it's small but as it can be stopped, it's still giving much more information than the free (...) (16 years ago, 13-Dec-08, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Technicopedia Update

(...) You might also consider PTviewer. It is a java applet, so no plugin to install. See an example of use here: (URL) version of applet is available here: (URL) (16 years ago, 13-Dec-08, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Technicopedia Update

(...) I wanted the animation to look smooth, and they look jerky if I use less than about 20 frames per second. I also needed to limit the number of frames to something that would produce a reasonable file size, at the same time not taking forever (...) (16 years ago, 13-Dec-08, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: Technicopedia Update

(...) Nice! One minor 'complaint' though: IMO, the 360 animations are rotating too fast, so it's difficult to really see any details. The super thing would be to have a controllable 360 rotation, so I could stop at any angle and look closer. I don't (...) (16 years ago, 13-Dec-08, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Technicopedia Update

Good news everyone! I have now added the sets from 1991 to Technicopedia including 8074, 8810, 8815, 8820, 8838, and 8856. (URL) You'll notice some other changes as well. Firstly, I have a new logo which is now rendered in 3D. The logo on the title (...) (16 years ago, 13-Dec-08, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: New Graphic (was New MOC: Bloobit Mecha)

(...) Hey Mark! Thanks very much! Eric Sophie (16 years ago, 8-Dec-08, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

  Re: Speed build

(...) Thats not bad at all. Thats about 1 part every 7 seconds. From memory it took 5 hours for me.... Well Done. Steve (16 years ago, 8-Dec-08, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.technic)

  Re: New Graphic (was New MOC: Bloobit Mecha)

(...) I think what I appreciate most is the architecture that is going on with your design. This is really good. (16 years ago, 7-Dec-08, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

  Speed build

I haven't bought any Technic sets in a while, but now I finally got the 8275 bulldozer, and I thought it might be fun to do a speed build with it. I finished it in 2h 36m, and I think that's not too bad for a first attempt... Maarten (16 years ago, 4-Dec-08, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.technic)

  Re: PFS Pakistani Truck

That reminds me of the ice cream/frozen curry truck from the movie (URL) Bubble Boy>. David (16 years ago, 4-Dec-08, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: PFS Pakistani Truck

(...) Spotlighted. Thanks for sharing. (I was going to crosspost this to the Pakistan group, but that I can't find it in the .loc list... has it been overlooked? Or am I just overlooking it?) Richie Dulin CO Legeaux (16 years ago, 4-Dec-08, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  PFS Pakistani Truck

(2 URLs) BS> (URL) The Brothers Brick> Hi all, Pictured above is my version of a Pakistani Truck. I'm rather fond of its garish look and crazy design but I'm even happier about my use of Technic in it. I managed to (URL) in> PFS-based remote-control (...) (16 years ago, 3-Dec-08, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.technic, lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: PF Liebherr 964 Excavator

(...) LoL! Thanks Bob. Maybe it'll make it into the sidebar during it's next update :) Chris. (16 years ago, 3-Dec-08, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: PF Liebherr 964 Excavator

"Chris Orchard" <chris_orchard@+Remo...es.com.au> wrote in message news:KB6HAx.DGG@lugnet.com... (...) Chris, I am sure I can see that mini-figure move his arms to control the Excavator. That is just awesome. Thanks for sharing the video. You can (...) (16 years ago, 3-Dec-08, to lugnet.technic)

  Train Layout Modules

After some intensive building over the last 2 weeks I have completed 20 modules of a new 8mm scale British railway layout to a reasonable standard. The layout features track slopes of up to 1 in 30, varying by 0.5 plate/12 stud length. All the (...) (16 years ago, 1-Dec-08, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.technic, lugnet.build, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX)

  Re: PF Liebherr 964 Excavator

(...) Movies are now up on YouTube (4 URLs) (16 years ago, 1-Dec-08, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: PF Liebherr 964 Excavator

(...) Nice model! I'm looking forward to some movies of the excavator on duty ;-) Dennis (16 years ago, 30-Nov-08, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: Mesh Enhancer?

(...) Could you please send me a copy as well? The whole domain where the site was hosted seems to be down. -Mike (16 years ago, 29-Nov-08, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: PF Liebherr 964 Excavator

(...) Nice job on the cables, I like the lil ribons, the mod looks tricky with the tiny pins/connectors though! I thought you may have used these (URL) I'll wait until Lego release them in more places... I know they are stupidly rare at present! I (...) (16 years ago, 28-Nov-08, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact