 Technic / 15118
Re: New 2006 Technic Set Pics
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 16 Feb 2006 17:07:29 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Vineet Honkan wrote:
   From what I’ve seen in the pics, the tow truck looks like it has only 1 pneumatic piston. That doesn’t look very impressive.

The fact that it only has one piston is not impressive but the truck itself is very impressive. However, if that one piston can lift a lego truck of the same scale then it is a good design.

It is interesting that although TLC typically models their designs off of European machines, that truck looks very American. (Maybe it is a European truck design that I am not familiar with but it looks like the American designs in the 1980’s).

This will be a good set to build and then leave together permanently!