 Technic / 15103
Re: New 2006 Technic Set Pics
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 6 Feb 2006 23:05:12 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Christopher Fenter wrote:
   In lugnet.technic, Adrian Egli wrote:

snipped

   Looks like another evolution of the Silver Champion / Williams F1 set, so I’d say it will have engine, steering, suspension and an open-up engine cover ... :) I’ll bet the chassis is almost identical.

It looks like the body shape and detail has evolved successively away from the Silver Champ - there’s evidently a fair bit more changed over that model than with the Williams, which basically only changed colour and had more flat surfaces for stickers.

Wonder whether it will be a V10 or a V8 though ... if it’s supposedly a representation of the 2006 race car, then a V8 would now be accurate ... I’m sure I’ll end up getting it either way ...

(As an aside, I wonder if Lego will make a minifig of Ferrari’s new race driver, Felipe Massa, for completeness ... can’t see a racers related NG to add a FUT to though ...)

Chris.

Thanks to Steve, here is a possible answer. Check this picture on BrickShelf-

Adr.