 Technic / 15097
15096  |  15098
Subject:
New 2006 Technic Set Pics
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 6 Feb 2006 16:26:57 GMT

I was browsing trains and caught this post from Jeramy Spurgeon with a link to a LEGO site in Hungary. So, I decided to do a little digging around and found a new crane, the 8288.

Here’s a pic of it:

I also found a better pic of the 8674 1:8 scale Ferrari F-1 racer (looks it could be more along the lines of the 8458 Silver Champion).

At approx. $175 US (36,438 Hungarian Forint), this better be loaded with features!

Adr.