 Technic / 13244
Re: work in progress
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 12 Nov 2004 17:52:31 GMT

Well, most likely the fronts going to change, sine this is just a halfway
concept, and
its just getting the shape.
I know I will succed with this one, but first I will have to order some
parts, and finish the front.
regards

----- Original Message -----
From: "Steve Lane yahoo.co.uk>" <stevenrobertlane@<nospamplease>
Newsgroups: lugnet.technic
Sent: Friday, November 12, 2004 1:11 PM
Subject: Re: work in progress

In lugnet.technic, jan-tore skålvik wrote:
Hello,

since last time, things has changed, and I've been busy with work.
Well, now I have found some time to build something, and
here http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=104859, one of my
current models are photographed.
enjoy
jt

I like what you've done with the front corner of the cab. I'd thought • about
using that part myself as it cures the unsightly holes in stacked macaroni
corner pieces. I've not got around to building a truck yet so I haven't • been
able to use it.

Steve