 Technic / 13243
Re: work in progress
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 12 Nov 2004 12:11:49 GMT

In lugnet.technic, jan-tore skålvik wrote:
Hello,

since last time, things has changed, and I've been busy with work.
Well, now I have found some time to build something, and
here http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=104859, one of my
current models are photographed.
enjoy
jt

I like what you've done with the front corner of the cab. I'd thought about
using that part myself as it cures the unsightly holes in stacked macaroni
corner pieces. I've not got around to building a truck yet so I haven't been
able to use it.

Steve