 Technic / 13247
Re: work in progress | more pictures and information
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sat, 13 Nov 2004 03:41:20 GMT

In lugnet.technic, jan-tore skålvik wrote:
Ok,
I haven't seen anybody doing this before, so I thought I'd be the first out.
Well, several people before has done it, but I never have seen a crane with
jibb on a truckchassis yet.

Dennis Bosman did a smaller truck crane here
http://news.lugnet.com/modelteam/?n=1005

So here it is, 70% completed, a MAN TG35.410A 8x2/4 with a 100 T/m crane +
jibb.

Looking good!

I have a few obstacles before the crane are fully functional, but I have the
maindraw ready at this point.
So for now, enjoy the picture, and as soon as I have connected all parts
tightly enough, I will come with more photos of the crane.
There is however a slight possibillity that the jibb will not work, since I
have encountered a small problem by height.
But I hope I will come around it.
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/jts-modeller/wip/mantg35410a.jpg the
original....
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/jts-modeller/wip/mantg35410awip.jpg and
the model
regards

Nice to see another model coming together, I can't wait to see the results!

ROSCO