 Technic / 13267
Re: work in progress | more pictures and information
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 26 Nov 2004 02:58:36 GMT

In lugnet.technic, jan-tore skålvik wrote:
Ohyeah! Im back again!
As I told you in october, things will change!
Hows your holiday btw?

Great. Thanks for asking. Today I reached ´The end of the world' (in Ushuaia on
Terra del Fuego). Great place.

Sofar I have reached my goals, a fully operational model.
I will have to redesign the stick as it is tiltable, but that shouldn't be
to hard since its already there and I will only
have to make another joint.
Also the supporting legs on the rear are only there for a show off, nothing
more.
The TGA are still in progress as I need to order some parts to get it
completed, and I will have to redesign the crane.
Im not sure if I will ever get the jibb to work because of the weight and
space problems.

I know it. The cylinders are too weak. Otherwise you have to make a smaller
crane (of less heavy).

Also the overall design on the crane aren't strong enough since the
cylinders offers enough strenght to operate the crane and punch
the pieces loose.
Anyway, I hope that I will get my plans ready for the end of december, as
Iam planning to participate on the modelshow in geldermalsen next year.
And sofar it seems that I will get the models ready.

OK. That will be nice. It´s best if you contact the orginization before the end
of January. Otherwise it´s full.

Dennis