 Technic / 13257
Re: work in progress | more pictures and information
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 23 Nov 2004 23:48:07 GMT

Hi Jan-Tore,

It seems you are back again. The FH is impressive. It is always a pitty the
pneumatics are far too weak. But I think it is a very heavy model. I saw your
TGA as well. As far as I know you are the first one with a 1:13 TGA.

Greetings from Puerto Madryn in Argentina

Dennis