 Technic / 12649
Re: Motion Blur (Was: NEW ANIMATION)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.animation, lugnet.technic
Date:
Sat, 15 May 2004 11:41:42 GMT

Me too. I have thought of making a really nasty cheat by emulating motion-blur
using trans-coloured parts that in the models directory. I have'nt had time to
develop this idea so far, though...

/Tore

Interesting will try a test or two.

Steve