 Technic / 11276
11275  |  11277
Subject:
Shocking news from Brickset
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 19 Sep 2003 00:49:01 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

I just saw this at Brickset:

http://www.brickset.com/search.aspx?Set=8438-1

Seems familiar? Is it a bird? Is it a plane? It’s 8460 Pneumatic Crane Truck! A SECOND REISSUE!!!

This is unbelievable! I have never seen a set being re-released twice! And let me tell you, if a set is worth re-releasing twice, Lego should have made this a LEGEND and make this a long standing reissue instead of only for a short few months like the 8431 was.

Yeah, and repeat after me: 8460 is a legend, right up there with 8480. Follow me and ye shall find peace. :-)

Sure I’m glad I picked one up while I can, together with the 5218 pneumatic pack! And with a 8455 on order, feel free to call me a pneumatic junkie!

Enjoy this scoop.

Keith

PS: Will we see it in a 2003-style box?