 Technic / *9761 (-20)
  Re: 8466 is 50% off at S@H

Mine arrived. At this price, it's worth it for the parts. I think there are some rather useful components for robotics in here - especially those giant Mudder off-road tires. This set even has some traditional technic beams and the only 90 degree (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jul-02, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: The Big Crane At Brickfest

(...) TJ: Congratulations! That is just fantastic. I can't wait to see it! j. (22 years ago, 24-Jul-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: The Big Crane At Brickfest

(...) Oops! I'm sorry, but I forgot to add one important detail on the main post (it was such a hodgepodge of info). The crane was voted the #1 MOC in the Technic category. Thank you to everyone who voted for it! And a great big thanks to the awards (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jul-02, to lugnet.technic)

  The Big Crane At Brickfest

I brought a new MOC to the fest- a large pedestal mounted marine crane. This directory contains a few of my pictures: (URL) others took pics of it at the fest. Here are some of them: (URL) prepare a proper webpage for it sometime in the near future. (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jul-02, to lugnet.technic) !!

  Re: Brickfest Pics: Two Cranes

"Larry Pieniazek" <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote in message news:GzqGCF.EsI@lugnet.com... (...) non (...) Indeed so, the crane moves surprisingly quickly and smoothly given its mass and size. Interesting counterweights too! Jennifer (22 years ago, 24-Jul-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.technic, lugnet.town)

  Re: Brickfest Pics: Two Cranes

(...) That looks like the TJ I saw getting my big box off the luggage carousel... And the crane base looks like the one I helped re-assemble while waiting for Lindsay to emerge from the I-95 traffic mire... So I would say you score two for two there (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jul-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.technic, lugnet.town)

  Re: Brickfest Pics: Two Cranes

(...) Ah-Ha! My crane has been spotted. Yes, that's me and my beast. I'll try and get up a few pics of it tomorrow. I'll let ya know. I had a good time letting people "drive" it (like Larry, as he said). It was good fun. I had an even better time (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jul-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.technic, lugnet.town)

  Re: Brickfest Pics: Two Cranes

(...) It's him and it's his crane. That thing is pretty amazing. It uses some non LEGO(r) (notably the remote control and a few other bits) but not much. I got to drive it! Way cool. (22 years ago, 24-Jul-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.technic, lugnet.town)

  Re: Brickfest Pics: Two Cranes

(...) I'm also wondering who did this (URL) is that you there TJ? More important, is that your crane? ROSCO (22 years ago, 24-Jul-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.technic, lugnet.town)

  Brickfest Pics: Two Cranes

Hey everyone - I didn't take many pictures at Brickfest this weekend, cause I was too busy checking out all the awesome MOCs and chatting with friends old and new. One thing I did take pictures of was Jennifer Clark's amazing Demag crane, with my (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jul-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.technic, lugnet.town)

  Re: 8466 is 50% off at S@H

Mine was shipped out today and I ordered on 7/18. Not bad for a back ordered lot! And yes, mucho thanks to greg for the heads up on this great deal. Luke (URL) Morgan" <trees@utk.edu> wrote in message news:GzpqC3.A5I@lugnet.com... (...) orders. (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jul-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: 8466 is 50% off at S@H

Of course here in Holland the H2FLYER is not a valid discount code..... So 8466 is still EUR129,- Duq "Greg Muri" <gmuri1@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:GzG79n.M07@lugnet.com... (...) I (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jul-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: 8466 is 50% off at S@H

Looks like the stock arrived early: ) My 8466 arrived today so you might want to check the status of your orders. The shipping box included a copy of the flyer. Thanks again Greg! John (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jul-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Prototype Pneumtic Excavator Controls

(...) I've just had another look at your controller, it looks as though it's covered in valves but actually four of them are really electrical switches that only look like valves, you've put the same handles on everything. A closer look reveals the (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jul-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Prototype Pneumtic Excavator Controls

(...) I dunno, Jennifer and that bobcat. She took me on, over a year ago with it. Her bobcat versus my Cat D11 (since cannibalized but I have the chassis still). We we're both prepared to sacrifice the surface of Tony Priestman's (chesirefest (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jul-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: The clock is ticking

(...) HUH??? You say you are kidding and I hope so. Right on the front page of www.brickfest.com it clearly states the information you were looking for: WELCOME to the official web site for BrickFest! July 19-21, 2002 - Arlington, Virginia Seems (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jul-02, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Prototype Pneumtic Excavator Controls

(...) That's an excellent idea, Steve. (...) Jennifer and I got together at the 'fest and improved the performance of the R996 greatly. She hooked up one of her compressors to my excavator and it worked great. That tells me that my first serious (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jul-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: The clock is ticking

I say somewhat in jest, is the location a secret? It took a minor effort on the brickfest web site to discover it's in Arlington, VA. It often seems to me that the home page of many events, fail to say anything about the location of the event. (...) (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jul-02, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Back From Brickfest

I'm back from the 'fest and I just wanted to drop in a quick note to say how wonderful it was. I'll definitely write more about it and provide much more detail later. I'm quite tired now and my wife definitely thinks I've spent too much time with (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jul-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Legal connection combinations

(...) Thanks. And that link would be??? (URL) This involves using two outer brace peices 4 units (...) I've often wondered about this myself. I suppose you wouldn't find that type of fit in any official Lego-produced creation. But it is all 100% (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jul-02, to lugnet.technic)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact