 Technic / 7753
Re: Prototype Pneumtic Excavator Controls
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 23 Jul 2002 09:57:39 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Thomas Avery writes:
In lugnet.technic, Steven Lane writes:

Why do you have so many valve's on your controller T.J?

Because I have 14 cylinders :-)

I've just had another look at your controller, it looks as though it's
covered in valves but actually four of them are really electrical switches
that only look like valves, you've put the same handles on everything. A
closer look reveals the non-lego switches, which is a good money saving idea.

Steve